New from south St. Louis City

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yello,

I just joined today. I'm looking to learn some tips and advice on restoring a rusty old bike....and also looking for the bike. :)

I'm a 28-year-old girl with an intense interest in the WWII era and an even more intense interest on getting my hands on a rusty old cruiser from said era, to restore and ride around with pride.

I'll answer most any question if my intro was too generic.

Nice to meet you all. :)

-Annika

Those are the two coolest interests in my book. 8) I've been in love with WW2 aviation since I was a little kid.

necessaryevil said:
Those are the two coolest interests in my book. 8) I've been in love with WW2 aviation since I was a little kid.

No way.

I'm starting flight school in summer 2010.

Hey, new best online friend. :lol:

WW II was a cool era it was when the nation stood proud and there was no such thing as political correctness I was lucky enough to grow up with an uncle who was a big airshow fan along with any kind of motorsport racing he spent many years as a photographer. He dragged me along quite often and was friends with the owner of a P51H Mustang ( one of two that were known to be flyable at the time) and it would fly out of my hometown of Hayward Ca never forget watching it fly straight up into the clouds.....Oh by the way welcome.....glad your here.

Welcome, and cool name :mrgreen: . Here is a pic of another Annika (my 18 month old daughter) she likes bikes too.
annibike004.jpg

2manybikes said:
Welcome, and cool name :mrgreen: . Here is a pic of another Annika (my 18 month old daughter) she likes bikes too.
annibike004.jpg

Aww! What a Sweetie! Great name too. ;)

hey annika
im also a female builder from cali. i see you have been welcomed alot all ready im just a lil late. my freind fire proof suggested me to look u up because i was wondering about other female builders. i have an interest in learning all i can about building my own bike. i know enough about bikes to get me by for now but theres still alot to learn.if you need i can help you with what i know if u have any questions. so what kind of bike do u have (if u have one yet )? im working on a 64 ladies American schwinn .
Vintage love 81225

Latest posts

Back