New girl from Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from nw Ohio and love restoring vintage bikes! I recently inherited my moms huffy silver jet and can't find much on them! Any help would be appreciated :D

I have a bunch of older schwinns and huffy's...I can't say no to garage sales or Craigslist!
Can't wait to build my first rat rod!

We're not normally this welcoming if it's a male member :lol:
Nah, of course we are; hello and enjoy!

What part of Ohio? There's a big bicycle swap meet in Grand Rapids Ohio Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th, and then an even BIGGER one in AnnArbor MI on Sunday the 29th. The Grand Rapids one is at Memory Lane Classics. They have tons of classic bike parts themselves, in addition to the vendors that will set up in the parking lot.

I am going next weekend hopefully Friday! I am not sure about the Michigan one have you been to that one? What part of Ohio u from?

Originally Toledo, now Marysville/Columbus. Never been to the Ann Arbor one, they just told me about it at MLC. I'd like to make it to the swap, but I have a lot going on this week so I might miss out.

Latest posts

Back