new guy from mn new to rat rods

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
howdy all. well im a old bmxer mountain biker .restored a couple of old haro masters for my own pleasure never part of a club or show or online built the bikes to re live youth and to show them of at races (motocross,drag,snowmobile swaps car show)as pit bikes.im a car retorer/bodyman/painter/fabricator for work and a snowmobile racer(speed runs)snowmobile collector(on the board for midwest vintage snowmobile shows we put on the biggest vintage snowmobile swapmeet race and show and trailk ride in the world)and i work on a vintage dragster as a crew chief.so long story short im into way to much stuff but i love it so im restoring/customizing a 73 fastback i dont know if it is a rat rod but i plan on using it for a pit bike at the drag races(i plan on showing you in another forum)but i DIG THIS SITE gonna get into it love the build off idea want to get in on that but just like the site for ideas keep it up and cant wait to show ya my stuff and see if i fit in with the rat rod bikers. and to show ya im not perfect i misspelled my name mangey cat is wrong its MANGYCAT (theres a story behind the name ill go into that some other time)

Welcome.

Hello & Welcome!
L8 EM

WELCOME! 8)

thanks when i figure out how to get pics in i will im going tom paint the frame tomorrow i won on ebay the shifter finaly only thing left is to recover bannana seat in fake gator skin true the wheels(needed a spoke on rear and there original they show scuffs and dings) steels wool all shiny things and put it all together i am photo loging and will share asap.guys from mn what part ?im in mound on lake minnetonka.

Welcome! I used to be a body man, now I just an old man, lovin these old bikes. :)

Latest posts

Back