New Guy from MO (pic heavy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd start off here and say hi. I've been lurking this site for a few weeks/month(s) soaking up knowledge and getting ideas...figured it's time to start posting.

I'm a middle aged college student (weird experience let me tell you...) and I started buying bikes last summer on a lark. I figured it would be a fun hobby...get my mind away from books every now and then. It started when I picked up a few vintage middleweights last summer at an estate auction, been buying (and selling ever) since. I've found that this hobby can get out of control quick...I'm not sure what's going on in that garage but I think they are breeding. Anyway I've got quite a few fun projects lined up and figured I'd post some builds on the site.

Here are some pics of a few of my bikes...although some these have been sold.

These first two are from my first auction
rat1.jpg

I'm going to be rebuilding this one soon
rat2.jpg

The red middleweight is branded "white" and is no longer with me the road bike is an Univega Gran Tourismo that is too tall for me so it will soon be for sale
others2.jpg

Lots of projects in here...
shed.jpg

I picked up these varsitys at an auction about a month ago...went there to grab a bike or two, drove away with 18 (already made my investment back and then some by selling a few of these and some others)
All2.jpg

welcome to the madness! looks like yous got a lot o fresh meat just waitin to be chopped.. 8)

Back