New guy from Nor Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all, new guy from Oakland. Just got back into making custom bikes. Have been working on a custom 26" lowrider/cruiser for awhile now. Went to the Shiny Side Up show this past weekend and it really lit a fire under my buns to bust out some bikes. Back in the early 2000's I lived in San Luis Obispo. My buddies father owned a small pick and pull. My friends and I used to grab all the cruiser frames and customize them with pinstriping and airbrushing then sell them off to rich kids at Cal poly. As I got older I started getting into cars, Vespas and motorcycles. But now I have two little ones and no room for a car, so back to bikes it is!

deven_science said:
Welcome from Sacramento! I was at that show. it was a good time, and definitely inspirational.

Ya for sure. I was the guy who had the two boys touching everyone's bikes!!!

El Peligroso said:
deven_science said:
Welcome from Sacramento! I was at that show. it was a good time, and definitely inspirational.

Ya for sure. I was the guy who had the two boys touching everyone's bikes!!!

Well, they didn't knock either of mine down, so it's all good. I roll my eyes at those "don't touch" types anyway.

Latest posts

Back