New guy from St Paul MN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I just joined and here my intro. The bike that I am working on is a Wards Hawthorn skip-a-tooth 26", It is pretty complete, but abused, I got it for free and have been collecting parts, and now am trying to assemble, I had to repair the frame as there were some poor jobs previously. So I re-welded and now I am brazing some spots and will be metal finishing those. I want to have it powder coated then paint and pin-stripe over that. Eventually would like a springer front fork. The colors will be ivory and green, I haven't decided on the striping color yet, prob do test panels and see what I like best.

Welcome from Minneapolis. I have a few Hawthornes also. I like them. They are nice, affordable old bikes.

I also like your truck. I assume you're going to paint the bike to match.

Welcome from another Twin Citian....Maplewood. Sounds like we should have a little mini ratrodbikes gathering here, would love to see your bikes / trucks @Fullblast and @Alienbaby17 !

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Been super busy, had to goto Toronto for a Training class, then it seems like they saved all the service calls for this week... WHEW! Late nights till the weekend, But the yard-work is done, so I can play now.

Latest posts

Back