new guy from Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Just starting to get into the bike scene. Been a fan of classic/custom cars, trucks, etc. for a long time. My fiancee's old landlord left an old western flyer grand trophy in the garage, and i'd like to know around what year it is and possibly how much it's worth before i start anything so i have a better idea of what direction i want to take it. the only numbers i can find on it were on the bottom of the frame underneath the pedal bearing. i know its from western auto but thats about it. here are the numbers i found:

3602 WA 10E10

4 2020 5

the tire size and brand are Carlisle Lightning 20x2.125.

any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll work on taking some pics and posting them tomorrow.

Welcome! Sorry I can't help you with info on the bike, but I'm sure someone else on here will know what it is. :)

lets see if this works. lol. haven't posted pics on a forum in a long time.

SANY0087.jpg

SANY0085.jpg

SANY0088.jpg

Looks like a 70s or 80s model bike to me.

The tires are worth more than the rest of the bike if they are in good shape.

haven't posted in a while, been pretty busy with gettin married, new job, etc. the more i thought about it, the more i realized i'm never gonna do anything with this bike, so i'm putting it on the market. price is $125 obo. I'm willing to deliver in the sealy/katy area. if someone could move this post to the "for sale" section, i would greatly appreciate it. And i was wrong on the tire size too, its actually 26x2.125 thanks for taking the time to read this.

Latest posts

Back