New guy from the Central Valley, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Just found the site and I must say that I like it alot. Everyone here has some great looking bikes and all are an inspiration. I dont know if any of my bikes are "rats" in the traditional sense, but a couple are classics.

My current bikes are: 06 Marin Venezia (garbage), early 70's Campania Medalist fixed(Japanese made Italian impostor), 83 Univega Alpina Sport (urban assault), and a 62 Schwinn Tiger, of which I only possess the frame and chain guard. My plan is to make it a sporty fixed or freewheel crusier; does that make me a hipster?

I also recently put together a bike for my wife to ride on the local bike path with her friends; it is an Aug. 71 Schwinn Breeze, which I think resulted in a classy looking cruiser. I will post it in the gallery today.

Anyhow, keep up the brilliant work everyone.

Laurence

Santiago said:
Welcome to the site. I'm in Selma, what part of the valley you in?

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in Bakersfield.

34e9p9d.jpg

Do ya take the bikes out & rise around at the March Meet & the California Hot Rod Reunion when they are out at Famosa " The Patch " Dragstrip ??

Wingman said:
Do ya take the bikes out & rise around at the March Meet & the California Hot Rod Reunion when they are out at Famosa " The Patch " Dragstrip ??

Actually i havent yet, but probably will next time. I've always had my hands full sneaking in beer. I need a trike :D

Latest posts

Back