New guy from Wichita

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Kansas! So recently I went from having nothing cool ride to scoring a early to mid sixties FLYING O cruiser. A friend of mine from work insisted I need something old to get me back and forth to work instead of the mountain bike I was contemplating riding. I agreed and we left it at that. The next day my new cruiser is sitting in the shop at work. He basically found it on Craigslist went and bought it and gave it to me. Really cool thing to do. I couldn't just take it though so we agreed I straighten a couple tractor fenders and a chain guard for his bike in return. Then I found out about this website which I think is awesome. I am into all things old from cars to radios to furniture to bikes as well. This summer I really plan on just riding the bike as is. When it turns cold again I will start having some fun making it my own. Looking forward to seeing what you all are up to with your bikes. Great site so far.

Welcome fellow Kansan! There are TONS of Great people here willing to help you with any advice you need. Anything from how to get something done you have never done before, to where to get the stuff to do it. These are great folks from all over the country & beyond. Enjoy! 8)

Latest posts

Back