new guy, here for some direction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys. i started with a nice schwinn fastback, upon closer inspection and after chipping away 4 coats of paint i realized it may not have been as nice as i thought. i pulled it apart, lost some hardware, picked up a parts schwinn bantam, pulled that apart, and got my uncles old stingray frame from when he was a kid. now thats sort of together, enough to ride at least. and heses my finished product.

downsized_0704121921.jpg

definitely still needs some work, i misplaced the old stem so i had to pull the front end off of a next bmx bike, its a little loose. i also need tires, the rears a stock cheater slick from god knows when and rides like it may as well be square and the front bmx tires alright, but the wrong direction that i had in mind. other than that, besides some finishing touches it should be sort of finished!

new york actually and thanks! its kind of a rough ride right now but a good look into whats to come

Back