New guy here!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself real quick. I am an active duty Army First Sergeant. I am into cars, motorcycles, mountain bikes, and basically anything mechanical that I can try to customize or modify. I found an old cruiser style bike here in Kuwait and added some of my own touches to it. I was searching the Internet for more ideas and ran across this website. I look forward to talking with everyone and getting more ideas from all of you.

image_zps439a2c3d.jpg

Have an awesome day!
Sean

Welcome!!
Cool bike ya got there :D
It must be a real trick getting cool bike parts over there. Be sure to post in the wanted section here. Im sure us ratrodbikers would be glad
to send stuff

Thanks for your service!

You found that in the sandbox!?!? I think that takes the cake for "fresh finds".
Welcome to the forum.
And THANKS for all that you do for our country!

Thanks again for all the warm welomes. I think I am going to like hanging out in these forums.

Yeah, I got this bike for free from one of the U.S. Civilian contractor here on Camp Buehring. It looked like it hadn't been ridden for a while. I ordered the handlebars, seat and pedals online. I also had to rebuild the bottom bracket. I had fun rebuilding the bike to its current state and I am currently working on painting the rims red.

Sean

Yeah its pretty nice at Camp Buehring compared to some of the places I have been. I thought nothing could top Buehring until they moved me to Ali Al Salem. An Army guy on an Air Force base. This place even has sidewalks and a pool. LOL.

Omar, what part of Baltimore are you from? I am originally from Glen Burnie.

OK, well I am going to get some new pics tomorrow. I managed to clean up the wheels a bit and paint the rims red. It's not too bad for my first attempt. May even try to get it back home and do it right with real tools and places to buy parts.

Sean

Latest posts

Back