New guy in Cali

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Been lurking and checking out pics for a while now. A little about me. Used to mod dyno's about 10 years ago in college. Mainly deuces and roadsters. Moved back up north and found a felt that I couldn't pass up. Grabbed a stock 1903 for $100. Shortly after picked up a flyer,and then an el guapo. Found a torch chopper today and am picking it up tomorrow. Just a fan of felt and like that nobody around here has ever really seen one. Next bike is gonna be a bbi, or project346. Hopefully in the next few months. I doubt it but if anyone is in the Modesto area message me.

Sup BlackSheep... had a Vintage Iron and Scythe myself... Lucky Man.. Finding that Torch .. is it 1 or 3 spd??? Anyways Welcome Bro... :mrgreen:

Ya pretty stoked to have found one. It's a 3spd. After that I'm done with the felts. I really want a hard time frame or the 346 next. Or both . Haha

Sup "BlackSheep" how's that Torch of yours? Hope ya enjoying it 8) but if ever ya wanna sell it I'll gladly buy it from ya! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back