New guy, new junk!(with pics finally!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[
100_1498.jpg
][/img]Been lurkin for a while, thought I might show this weeks new junk !:lol: [just need to figure out how to post my pics
100_1485.jpg

Re: New guy, new junk!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link explaining how to post photos. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48 Since your new here you might also pop over to the intros section viewforum.php?f=9 and post an intro letting us know a bit about yourself. Looking forward to the pics.

i had a rollfast like that black one. it was the FIRST bike i got that lauched me head first into this hobby. i paid $35 for it. i got the bug after i saw a kooky old man riding around town on an old girly bike - wierd - then, huh - cool. i got the rollfast and was crusin'. that was in 1999, indianola,ia.

my rollfast was next to the garbage in an alley, so i went to the door and asked if they were really going to throw it away, the guy said to take it it was a piece of junk.(with a kickback 2 speed bendix!)

the monark is a 46 or 47 super deluxe(model4406) my uncle has had it since he was 10, he heard me talking about my other monarks and thought i might want to have it. he said he would love to see it fully restored, so i guess let the games begin!

Welcome .."Pigboy" Where ya from..Nice bikes.!

Lincoln, NE. It,s kinda hardfindin good old bikes here,rarely do you find one complete.

Back