New guys on Ratrodbikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ya'll,I just wanted to remind everyone about something.When I first joined the forum the first thing I liked is how everyone welcomed me.It was real cool.We all need to take a little time now & then to do so.I know I need to do it as well & will.I do not have the history on here that some of you do,but I feel I can say this much.The reason I posted this thread is because I have not even looked at the Intro section in a month.It got me to thinking.

i know i feel bad too there are some really tallented ummm "newbies" that have came here and i have not had the time to properly say hello. heck most of them dont even realize who the major players are around here (and no i am not one of them so hold the emails). it is tough with the way the site has exploded there are so many now. some have come and go but we still have an old skool core that directs new commers in the right direction which i like. so anyways HOWDY to all that i have not had a chance to say hi to.

Back