New here just sayin' hi!!....Also pics of my bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, New to the forum, Having a great time looking at all these awesome bikes on here. So figured I'd post up one of mine!

Im from the NorCal area, I been building bikes since I was 14 im 19 now and love every minute of it!!! :D

Let me know what you think!, I'll post up some pics of my other bikes too.

ratbike1.jpg

ratbike2.jpg

ratbike3.jpg

Thanks guys, its still a work in progress....but as it is now it sure is fun to ride!!

iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Cool burrito! Welcome to the gang.

Hey I remember you from chopperbicycle.net!!...Always been a fan of your bikes!!. Are there any other members from that site on here like KennyP etc. ( I forgot most of there names lol) ??

Cisco said:
iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Cool burrito! Welcome to the gang.

Hey I remember you from chopperbicycle.net!!...Always been a fan of your bikes!!. Are there any other members from that site on here like KennyP etc. ( I forgot most of there names lol) ??
Welcome.
I was on CBN. KennyP mostly posts over at http://www.forum.freakbikenation.com/phpBB3/ but he's been quiet as of late.

Welcome ! what area are you in ? lotsa nor-cal members here !

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and positive feedback on my bike!! means a lot! :D

and for A.S.BOLTNUT... im from the bay area.

Latest posts

Back