new here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sup guys im tony. 16 .dayton ohio
heres some of my bikes
my trike. im cutting it up this weekend and im putting a suicide shift and all that kool stuff on it
2lbeuu1.jpg

shwinn. it was a girls bike and i cute the top tub and put it higher to make it look a guys bike
10onrb5.jpg

shwinn. im goin to restore in here soon
10xrrcm.jpg

idk what this one is.
2eebew8.jpg

bmx bike
a9s0g3.jpg

10p388p.jpg

i got a lot more bikes. but my camra is broke at this moment. ill upload some pics when i fix my camra

i got a lot more bikes. but my camra is broke at this moment. ill upload some pics when i fix my camra

WELCOME!............The next time you do a no-hander....take the camera out of your pocket!

Welcome to Ratdom.

I like the Girls frame modification. They have been welded on before but I like the lines of that bar.

yo, love the trike! cus i'm a trike guy. i just purchased my 3rd trike so i should have enough parts to make 1 good rat trike. keep the pics comin (especially on the trike).

yo guys thanks.
ya i love my trike. i didnt find the right peaces so i didnt get to put the suicide shift on it this resent weekend. so hopefully it will be done this weekend.
i just picked up another trike yesterday. and its a little different then the other one. im waiting to get the pics from my buddy so i can post em.

Nice bikes!

You might be surprised at how nice the original paint on your blue Schwinn tanker will shine up, plus nice original paint specimens are getting pretty hard to find. Heres a good example of one cleaned up.

AutocycleStraightBar.gif

thanks

whats the best way to get the paint to look cleaner? and i got a quit question does anyone know what was up with the sprocket on these. i dont know if it was only a few that had it but the sprocket was way different then any other sprocket i have seen or owned. the teeth were spread apart allot and every chain that i tryed to use was not even close to fitting. so i indeed up switching it out.
i still haven't got to ride her yet. she is one of the most stubbern bikes i have owned yet.

oh ya and here is a few crappy pics of my new trike/ project
2d8gmsy.jpg

2gsjset.jpg

DaytonSatan said:
the sprocket was way different then any other sprocket i have seen or owned. the teeth were spread apart allot and every chain that i tryed to use was not even close to fitting. so i indeed up switching it out.
I would keep it! It looks like an original 'Skiptooth sprocket'. Not sure where would be a good place to get a chain for it but someone on here should know. Good luck.She's an awsome specimen! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
L8 EM

I would suggest becoming a member of thecabe.com. Those guys can most likely tell you the year of the bike. It looks like a pre World War 2 Autocycle to me. They can also give you tips on how to clean up that paint and make it shine. They may even have the missing chainguard and rack. The chainguard will most likely be pretty expensive, but at least you have the usually overpriced tank!

I would defiantly keep the skip tooth chain ring and sprocket. Most bikes before around 1950 had these types of chains. You can most likely find a chain on thecabe for under $40 (used).

Just remember, you can restore a bike 1000 times, but its only original once.

Latest posts

Back