New Kid from Portland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm 14 years old and like all kinds of bikes. I usaly build fixed or single speed road bikes, freak bikes, choppers, and pretty much anything else I can think of.

Well, you are in a good town for it.

I would sign up at Zoobomb.net if I were you, so you will know when freakbike happenings are going down, like Freakbike Fall next weekend.

Here's a pic of one of my favorite bikes I've ever had. 14'' wheels with pegs and a extra long seat post.
100_1987.jpg

bicycleguy said:
I already visit zoombomb pretty often. Did you go to the Manifest show this weekend?

yeah, I was at the DropOut Bike Club Exhibit both days. My Burrito Bike, 71 Stingray Lowrider, and 16" swingbike were in our booth.

bicycleguy said:
Here's a pic of one of my favorite bikes I've ever had. 14'' wheels with pegs and a extra long seat post.
100_1987.jpg

That bike is hilarious, and with a great paint job too. Geez, when I was 14 I was into.....aw heck, I can't even remember because it obviously wasn't that interesting. Looking forward to your next bike.

Back