New Member from England

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I first started admiring rat rod bikes/ beach cruisers on holidays in Miami and Carlsbad , I loved the look and ride but never saw any in the UK although I am heavily in the VW classic camper scene where guys meet up for events festivals some upto 5000 campers and more and more had these bikes on back of van to ride around events !
I wanted something very usable with gears so decided on an Electra townie 8 but wanted the cooler look with the practicality !
So far I have the fat franks, a B33 brooks saddle had some pinstriping done on the frame and next I need some funkier bars , mini apes or retro BMX style .

634d9ba5135321f72cc28b28ca2d4986_zps497df6bc.jpg

5b5100f984d9e5683cb3235682538170_zpsb67a75a8.jpg

Carl

Thanks KKbabe , your bike is looking awesome I love meta flake ! I am open to suggestions on mine as I am new to the scene .

Cheers Carl

Welcome Carl
Nice bike
Nice Bay too
Don't have a VW but get to a few of the shows with my brother
Vanfest, Deva, Dubfreeze n so on.

Hi and Welcome! I'm up in North East England, bike and bus look great! I also do the VW shows, no bay now just a T4. This year we went to Diva, Busfest and Redcar. Redcar was really great as members of my bike club came over from The NL so that was a hoot with all the bikes!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Cheers guys thre were a few cool bikes at Busfest ! Will be at Brighton breeze you going to that ?
I did go to Dub island on the isle of white as well that's a great show if you haven't tried it !

Carl

Nope that's us finished with the VW shows this year I'm afraid, we have a couple more camping trips to fit in, Whitby Goth and a trip to Rotterdam, Enjoy Brighton and I have always fancied a trip to the I.O.W.! :D :D

Latest posts

Back