New member from Toronto!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I came across this site while I was desperately looking for an original headset for a 50's restoration project and was hooked. I quickly realized that finding the 'perfect part' was taking years off my life and that ratting is the way to go... So, sold the project bike on Ebay, bought a 1950 Schwinn Hornet straight bar and now I'm ready to go :)

I've lived in the city of Toronto for the past 20+ years and have been building bikes as long as I can remember. I currently work for a US bicycle company that manufactures road and mountain bikes. I can't weld and have a work space in the corner of the basement the size of a case of beer but I'm dying to get into the bike-build off anyway :)

The only restored bike that I have left is my wife's Sears Spaceliner, complete with the original springer. It is a daily rider so I added a 3-speed hub to make the hills a little easier:

SpaceLiner.jpg

YAY my fellow Canuks are waking up to cruisers!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I am not sure exactley how many Canadians are on here, I Only know Rolling Double Sixes and Me, Rolling will show up sooner or later.

Check out the Bike Events.

WELCOME!

Welcome aboard!

There are a ton of Canadians on this forum...for a while there I thought I created the site just for Canadians...ha ha. :lol:

Back