New Member "Recycled Bikes - New Haven, CT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello rat bike enthusiasts,
My name is Rafael and I’m a bike addict. I’ve been riding bikes all my life and recently started chopping old bikes and bringing them back to life for people to enjoy. I do most of my work in the basement that I call Recycled Bikes Studio but do all my welding at the metal fabrication shop that I work at. So far I’ve gotten great reaction and support from friends and people around the city. My pile of bikes keeps getting bigger which should keep me busy for a long time to come.

I think Rat Rod has done a great job for starting this web site and forum by getting people around the country together with the same interest & thoughts. Thanks for having me on and I look forward to seeing all the great works and bikes from you guys.

Thanks,
Rafael
Recycled Bikes

Welcome Dude!
your creations are really sweet.

there are some other members on here from New Have if my memory serves me correctly.

Welcome!

Welcome from just east of where you are!!! There's another member from Fair Haven hanging around here too. Devil's Gear has fun rides that I always mean to go on, but never make.

I look forward to seeing you bikes.

man you got osme sick lookin bikes dude! theres a pretty good crowd around here and your work will definately not go unappreciated!

Easy E

Latest posts

Back