New old guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I am Steve. Had a second-hand purple Stingray in the 70's, now on MTBs mostly- hence the username. Lots of bikes from then to now, still got a few. Posting from phone; will lurk and talk more later.
8)

Welcome to the group. To be honest with you I joined earlier today and no body has welcomed me yet and then I noticed no body had welcomed you either, so I figured I would do it. So WELCOME!

01dudley said:
Welcome to the group. To be honest with you I joined earlier today and no body has welcomed me yet and then I noticed no body had welcomed you either, so I figured I would do it. So WELCOME!

Not everyone gets welcomed their first day for probably a ton of different reasons. That doesn't mean that you are not welcome here. Try not to take it personally, I didn't get a bunch of 'em when I joined. Just be yourself and stay friendly, people will warm up to you. Both of you guys are certainly welcome in my book. I hope you find plenty to keep you interested. 8)

01dudley said:
And welcome to you, too!

RatSphinx said:
01dudley said:

Not everyone gets welcomed their first day for probably a ton of different reasons. That doesn't mean that you are not welcome here. Try not to take it personally, I didn't get a bunch of 'em when I joined. Just be yourself and stay friendly, people will warm up to you. Both of you guys are certainly welcome in my book. I hope you find plenty to keep you interested. 8)

Yeah I was just play'n around. This forum looks great and looking forward to getting know more of you guys.

Back