New(old) member

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have been a member under a different user name for a couple of years now but after an epic move across Canada including two separate addresses in Vancouver in 3 months (I love the real estate business - not) and a complete meltdown of my computer hard drives, I am back!

I lost all of my build pics that weren't already uploaded and my login info, luckily my family photos were saved on my laptop. Oh well, time for a clean slate anyway ;)

I have been working on bicycles as a paid mechanic and in my garage/basement/kitchen for at least 30 years and got into the Rat Rod thing about 10 0r so years ago. I am originally from the UK and lived in Toronto for 25 years before moving the family to Vancouver in the fall.

My old builds:

Gaspipe: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9746
Zimmy: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16316&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

The gaspipe is still around but will probably get a make-over this summer and the Zimmy is in the process of a rebuild for my wife.

Just scored a 1943 CCM camelback frame/fork and a Bendix Automatic hub that will be the basis for my next build-off :)

Cheers, raskal13 (Simon)

Back