New Orleans

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stumbled across the site looking for parts to build a custom trike to ride with my daughter. Alot of helpful information on here.

Grew up Uptown....and then got shipped off to the West Bank :( I love the bike culture. Check out http://bikeproject.org just outside the French Quarter....the sign on the door says it all...Welcome!

Hello everyone. Watch it there Newolreansflyer I live in Terrytown. :mrgreen: Finally some of my bike parts came in today. And being the metal shop is closed and I cant get tubing the little one and I are headed to the zoo.

Inked!
That was where I landed! My Dad still lives in T'town. When I come down in June we should hook up. I'd love to see your bikes and talk shop. Keep it in mind....oh, did you ride to the Zoo or cage it?? We used to ride from Terrytown to the Gretna Ferry, cross the river, and then go to Audubon Park. Before the Zoo got re-done, we used to ride our bikes down Monkey Hill! If you didn't hit it just right, there were railroad timbers at the bottom (I guess to stop people from riding down the hill) that could make for a very abrupt end to your run! Now, imagine our version of "Mountain Bikin' " on a 1960s Western Flyer! What a ride...
Later
Flyer..

Latest posts

Back