new pics of my ratrod now compleate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well here it is guys i finally finished it here are the new pics tell me what you think.
compleatedratrodpics029.jpg

compleatedratrodpics032-Copy.jpg

compleatedratrodpics025-Copy.jpg

compleatedratrodpics077.jpg

compleatedratrodpics089.jpg

compleatedratrodpics091.jpg

compleatedratrodpics112.jpg

compleatedratrodpics116.jpg

Here is the link if you want to see them allhttp://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/ratrodrog/

skyrider said:
Really like this one. Just looked at the rest of the pictures on photobucket, what is the story of the frame with the fender welded to it? It looks like a great project as well.
No sure wha im going to do with the rusted one yet,i think that one is going to be an all out show bike with lots of chrome and a candy paintjob with a wrap around mural on it.

Loving it, very cool bike and the white chain and ww tires break up the red and black perfectly 8)
How does the chainbit on the coasterbrake behave, any slack/movement or is it solid enough ? Nice detail !

Adapt said:
I like it...I'm also steeling your brake idea...nice
Well i cant take all the credit for the brake thing, I stole the idea from a member in here, dont remember his name but his bike was in the bike build off and i think it was called the pub cruiser.

Back