NEW RRB LOGO (FINAL SHIRT DESIGN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, i am in. a couple shirts an some decals.

Outlaw
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hey, is the new design gonna be available on a black shirt?

what about the stuff on cafepress... all the shirts there are white?

also, im curious... i assuming cafe press printed the original shirts... do they reserve the right to continuing selling them?

Are you gonna have them in MENS' sizes, 2X and 3X?.... Or are they just gonna be for "little" boys!

Mr. Farrell said:

also, im curious... i assuming cafe press printed the original shirts... do they reserve the right to continuing selling them?

I'm holding off on black this time...the first round of shirts were all black and then second design were also heavily black. I figure we all have enough black t-shirts right now...ha ha. Plus, I'd have to put a heavy white outline around the whole design to get the black to show up on a black shirt and it wouldn't look as nice.

The shirts I have sold in the past have been printed by a friend of mine using traditional screen printing methods. I stuck the designs out on Cafe Press because I don't plan to re-print those designs again soon.

I own the designs and can shut down the Cafe Press shop whenever I want to...they don't own anything.

Rat Rod said:
Mr. Farrell said:

I'm holding off on black this time...the first round of shirts were all black and then second design were also heavily black. I figure we all have enough black t-shirts right now...ha ha. Plus, I'd have to put a heavy white outline around the whole design to get the black to show up on a black shirt and it wouldn't look as nice.

The shirts I have sold in the past have been printed by a friend of mine using traditional screen printing methods. I stuck the designs out on Cafe Press because I don't plan to re-print those designs again soon.

I own the designs and can shut down the Cafe Press shop whenever I want to...they don't own anything.

right on man. thanx for elaborating. my old roomate/best friend has been printing shirts for about 4yrs. chcek it out if you want...http://www.cadillaccowboy.etsy.com

i understand about the black shirts. my closet is 98% black shirts. :mrgreen:

Mr. Farrell said:
hey... any idea what brand shirts you're gonna use? it'll help me figure out what size i'll need.

Probably gonna be Gildan or American Apparel.

Still waiting for a quote.

Rat Rod said:
Mr. Farrell said:
hey... any idea what brand shirts you're gonna use? it'll help me figure out what size i'll need.

Probably gonna be Gildan or American Apparel.

Still waiting for a quote.
If it is American Apparel i think they are a little smaller that normal. I normally wear a large and with American Apparel I am an extra large

KOTA said:
Are you gonna have them in MENS' sizes, 2X and 3X?.... Or are they just gonna be for "little" boys!

ride your bike more!

I like the design, I personally liked the design at the top of the web page myself.

As a graphic artist and printer I think it's a nice design. As a black shirt black pants man I kinda want a black T too but maybe a white one would be cool too. It does have black rings. Just when I ride I sometimes get blood and guts and snot and dust and dirt and singe marks and white doesn't cover it so well..

But keep the design simple as you have and you can't go wrong.

Keep up the great work

Mr. Farrell, are you aware of the Rockabilly band the Farrell Brothers? just wonderin'

Re: NEW RRB LOGO

Rat Rod said:
rrblogo2008b.jpg
this is the way to go

Since I'm an RRB ambassador, I should get a free shirt, right? :D Just kidding! Sign me up for one t-shirt, will gladly pay in advance.

Hugo

Hugo said:
Since I'm an RRB ambassador, I should get a free shirt, right? :D Just kidding! Sign me up for one t-shirt, will gladly pay in advance.

Hugo

Only if you swear to wear it on your next "dream tour." :wink:

Back