NEW RRB "OLD BIKES RULE" SHIRT?????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy a large brown, but $27 is very expensive.
One request though: please makes it hang long instead of short (past the belt line). I'm not too thrilled with how short the last batch of the classic RRB shirts (the one with the board tracker) were, which makes me wear it less.
Edit: I'm 6' tall and weigh 190, so I don't have a gut.

Also, have you looked into getting this design on threadless shirts? They don't have a seam going down the sides (around the waist).

So far, out of all of the shirt designs that I have had produced, the only shirt that wasn't on a Gildan Ultra Cotton shirt was the black "Speed Forum" shirt that I sold last year. It was a Gildan shirt, but it wasn't as heavy a material and apparently the cut of the shirt was a little different. I chose it thinking that the lighter weight version wouldn't be as hot in a black shirt, but didn't realize that the cut would be different.

The shirt I am considering for this design is by a company called Next Level. They make a nice soft tri-blend 4.5oz shirt that doesn't fit too tight or have too short of sleeves and still has that trendy fitted look like many companies are selling today. I recently bought two shirts from a surf shop in Port Aransas that were printed on this brand of shirt and I really like the way they look, fit and feel.

If you have a big gut and are trying to hide something, this shirt may not be the one for you. Either that or you just need to buy a larger size than you normally would. I always wear a large shirt and I found that these shirts still fit me well in a large...but again, I weight 180lbs and don't have a big gut sticking out either.

IF I decide to go with this brand of shirt, this is what we'd be looking at...

oldbikesrule_photo.jpg

In regards to Threadless, once I submit a design to them and it gets voted as a shirt that they will use, I no longer own the rights to the artwork and it becomes their property....not cool. :(

Rat Rod said:
In regards to Threadless, once I submit a design to them and it gets voted as a shirt that they will use, I no longer own the rights to the artwork and it becomes their property....not cool. :(

Wow, that is really uncool. Can't you just buy a bunch of threadless shirts and take them to a local screen-printer?

the Next Level style shirts are the type I've been asking for the last two go arounds and I got laughed at. So I guess if you're going with this style now, I'd better cough up the $27. And I will.

I don't like the Gildan heavy type shirts. They are not comfortable.

Rat Rod said:
That would be a no go soldier! Would not give up the rights so that they could use the image with different wording for their personal gains in the future. Just my opinion.

Heyyyy why do those models get shirts before us! Just kidding. I don't think $27 is unreasonable. Especially if it supports the site. I also don't like the idea of giving up the rights to the art work. But that's up to you. I'd have to see a "real" picture of the shirts before pre-ordering. I want to see the actual colors.

I'm in for an adult small and an adult XXL. (would get an XL but if they are a little "fitted" I think I want a smidge more room). Color choice to follow when I find out what Boy wants.

Back