New School *Now with riding Video*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New School

Wicked build that was fun to follow.

Congrats!

I love this bike!!!!!!!!! Amazing seat!
The red and blue fittings with braided lines on hot rods are made by a company called Earl's Fittings. (but there are probably many copycats)

There is a lot going on here!! Turned out killer!!! I like how you explained what's what, nicely done sir!!! 8)

Just be sure to watch where the huskies go, don't you eat that yellow snow!!!

Whoa!! $140 just for one tire!!!!

Re: New School (now with 4.5" tire)

Nice and all but kinda defeats the purpose of the "finished bike" thread. Which build is the entry?

Man you have some deep pockets.
$400+ in the name of versatility for the front wheel alone!!!!!
WOW!!!
MO FATTA YO TIRE MO THINNA YO WALLET!! :p

bighit said:
Yes it does jack, but this is a last minute addition. I don't even have a brake for it yet. So let's just say it showcases the versility of this build and foreshadows things to come. Road mode, off road mode and now Winter mode.

If you could do it with the same fork then yes versatile, heck I can make mine into a 24x3/26x2.125 cruiser in about 15 minutes also with a fork swap to a triple tree but it's a different build. So that's why I asked, which is the entry?

Re: New School (now with 4.5" tire option)

What's up bro! That front tire is ridiculous. What rim is that? What's the width? I am going to do a balls to the wall over the top build this winter. Thinking a Basman frame....custom spider web faux tank, triple trees, etc....I want those rims for the build to tie the colors all together. I'm going to go with a 4" road tire.

Re: New School (now with 4.5" tire option)

You're a freaking nut and I love it!!!

Latest posts

Back