New scoot for my oldest daughter methinks!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw this in a guy's trash pile the other day when I was taking the girls to school. Looks like I'm gonna be covering another set of fenders in the next few days. Nothing like free-ninety-free.

6b017821-6063-b1f4.jpg

6b017821-606f-e89f.jpg

6b017821-6081-2509.jpg

Just got this one off of the local cl. Met up with the guy to see it, and made a killer deal just so he didn't have to load it back into his minivan!

6b017821-738d-7437.jpg

6b017821-7398-a0f3.jpg

Now just have to figure out what I'm gonna do with this monster....

Sweet Orange County...don't find any good deals out here on those anymore...I remember passing on several for like $20 each..saw one last weekend @ a swapmeet for $170 in the box ???? Dude on CL has a "rare" one for $650 right now....better hurry.. :shock:

Lol...yeah, you're right. My youngest gave it a distance ride, and it's definitely not for her...so I'll probably be selling it or chopping it up for parts for future builds.

I have a buddy that swears by the Orange County bikes...he said the trick is to get a taller set of bars on them...He has like 4 and 3 West Coast Choppers.... Go figure ? :D

RonK said:
Lol...yeah, you're right. My youngest gave it a distance ride, and it's definitely not for her...so I'll probably be selling it or chopping it up for parts for future builds.

Latest posts

Back