new to the bike scene

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys my name is milz. im from springfield mo and i just recently picked up my new bike! ive already rode about 40 miles on it and only owned it a couple weeks. im here to learn more about my bike and get ideas on what i would like to do to it. my bike is a holiday impala made by huffy. i have been told the handlebars are old schwin stingray bars thou. im needing help on if i can unlace the wheels and relace them i would like to clean all the spokes and repaint the ring. here is my bike
bike.jpg
now it looks like this
bike2.jpg

Welcome to the forum...you should be able to get plenty of ideas and help here.

If you plan to go to all of the trouble of tearing the wheels down you might as well replace the spokes with new stainless ones.

WELCOME!

Welcome to the site!!! Kansas City Mo. here. did you buy the bike at the swap meet last weekend? if you need anything theres a guy in your town who is the guru of bikes. his name is James Allen. if you dont know him i'll try and get you some info for james!

found bike on craigslist but i would love to meet james. any knowledge i can soak up would be most appreciated

I'll give him a call to see if i can pass along his info and or find out any connections. the swap meet last week is the the one we all here try to get to, some even camp out for 2 days!!
talk atya later, jon

what swap meet? o i also just picked up a 1964 schwinn for my girlfriend. i dont know if its a real schwinn thou
schwinn.jpg

Latest posts

Back