New to the hobby/site/bikes in general

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am brand new to this hobby, site, and bikes in general. I have always been into old school traditional hot rods, but that hobby is a little outside of my bidget right now. I started hunting around online for some cool antique auto related stuff to add to my garage for decorations etc and came across a repop 1955 schwinn Phantom and got hooked looking for old bikes since then. I may be into the original style more than the rat style right now, but have seen some cool ratted bikes as well and wouldn't pass one up if it were to fall into my lap at the right price. I live in Arizona and it doesn't seem like there are ANY cool old bikes available out here so I have to look at adding shipping to whatever bike I end up with if I find it online and that has made the search a little more fun.
I am currently looking for a pre 50's tank bike (balloon tire bike I hear), a 40's or older motorbike frame bike like an old Elgin etc, or?
Thanks for adding a new site for me to check everytime I get online to try and find a deal....

Back