New to the motorized bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if this is where ya want me to post this, if not just let me know where. Schwinn chopper rear, got the OCC bike minus the front wheel for $10.00. The tire has dry rot but will let me size it for the build, want to run a motorcyle tire if I can find a reasonable priced one. Using square tubing cuz I've got a but load of it, and I dont mind the look and flat surfaces for mounting and welding. I've got a 20" LESTER alloy mag I salvaged for the front, orange with a couple of nicks in it, I'll fill it in and repaint. I've got several Briggs engines so no need to buy the 2 strokes and deal with mixing and fouling, good ole 4 stroke nice on the torque to haul my fat ole butt around. I think I'm looking at arond a 60" wheelbase with a 40 degree rake.
chopperchassis.jpg

Please keep us posted!........I asked some one "What the heck is that little square thing, next to the frame?" They said it was a TAPE MEASURE. What's that? (never used one before)

Cyrus as in "CON-AIR" John Malcovich, I could double for him in the scene as he's stepping off the corrections bus at the airfield. Spooked me when I saw the pics, previous co-workers gave me the nickname.

I'm hoping to get the front end mounted up this weekend if I dont get pulled out of the shop. Still need to get a clutch for the motor and set up a jackshaft system, And I still am working on the trike chassis using atv rears from Duro in a rain tread pattern, get it real low to the ground.

Cool build, you should check out motoredbikes.com Tons of talented and smart folks who can give you all kinds of ideas.

CYRUS said:
Cyrus as in "CON-AIR" John Malcovich, I could double for him in the scene as he's stepping off the corrections bus at the airfield. Spooked me when I saw the pics, previous co-workers gave me the nickname.

I'm hoping to get the front end mounted up this weekend if I dont get pulled out of the shop. Still need to get a clutch for the motor and set up a jackshaft system, And I still am working on the trike chassis using atv rears from Duro in a rain tread pattern, get it real low to the ground.
Ah, you sshould watch that movie, good stuff
Edit-The warriors i mean

Back