New to the sight. Young, low budget Rat builder.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm new to the sight 19 years old and have had around every era of bike and I keep going back to the good stuff. I honestly think new school is tasteless cookie cutter crap and I have had a few high dollar rigs. My main interest falls in 40's to 70's era stuff. I have never had too high of a budget or been able to find many pieces as I live in the scrap happy area of the south. I save every piece I find worthy and make regular trips to the scrap yards. Here is a couple of my low budget builds. The black sears spyder is currently under a tear down and rebuild and what you see is an old picture. The 76 Schwinn isn't completed but it isn't very far off. Updates soon! Sorry for the bad quality pictures. I will be getting a better camera soon.

Welcome! Low budget works very well on this site! I'm not young, but I am on a limited budget. Personally I think rat rods evolved from guys who were/are on a limited budget, so they have to think outside the box to accomplish building something cool.

Back