New to Vintage Cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everybody? My name is Steve and I live in Mesquite,TX. 29 years old. Grew up mostly riding 20" BMX style bikes(GT Performer and Dyno Detour). Still have Dyno. Bought my 10 year old son a Diamondback Digger a few years back and was still riding Dyno up until then. She does need an overhaul though I must admit. But we had two more kids and quit riding for a while but now we're back. Just got two really cool old school 26" cruisers and I'm pulling a kids trailer with mine. What a blast!! But I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of or seen these bikes before? Looked all over online with no luck.
DSC01495.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

The boys bike is supposed to be a '64 and the girls a '57. Any help with some info on this would be cool. But even if ya'll said they were hunks-o-junk it's alright because we're having a great time on them. We get lots of looks when we all ride by!

+welcome :mrgreen:
mans is probably a Murray made and ladies looks like a Columbia...both COOL!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Thanks for the welcome guys! I actually found the website while surfing the web trying to find some info on these bikes. I'll tell you honestly that when I found this website I was convinced that I had to have these bikes. Not sure what I'll do with them to hop them up but for now we're just gonna ride 'em. I will try to get the headlight working on the AMC. What you guys do to the bikes here is just sick! So many articles to read and pics to drool over. Awesome!!

Latest posts

Back