New Toy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look What I found on Craigslist! Are you thinking what I am thinking?
3wheelbike001.jpg

3wheelbike002.jpg

3wheelbike003.jpg

Well,I already see how to lower it.I was thinking Flat red,white walls,leather seat & grips,pinstripping,& some crazy butcher shop signs on the sides.Any ideas? It rides like a new bike.

just watch out turnning really fast i found that out the hard way on a worksman trike that we have at the shop. thought it would be cool to get going really fast then turn getting it on two wheels what i forgot is when you turn the bar your weight goes away from the way you are turning and welllll flippppp

That would be cool with the front cage replaced with a mini version of a Model A Ford pickup bed ............ or maybe you could just fold up sides to go onto the existing cage.

With a Early Ford style tailgate in the front, hinges, latches, maybe louvers in the tailgate and rear panel.

Instead of lowering it ............. 26 x 3 on the front :mrgreen:

oldgreenbean said:
Too Late karfer67! I found that out last night.It does not ride anything like you would think.

I rode a articulated trike years ago, but it had handbrakes fitted to both front wheels .............. at anything over 5 mph you just steered it by LIGHTLY applying the brakes on the inside wheel.

We ended up using it in a billy cart derby my Hot Rod club use to run. We ran down an old closed off road, about 3 mile long that dropped about 700 feet top to bottom. A friendly cop used his radar gun to check speed, and some of the billy carts were hitting 70 mph :shock:

The trike went well as long as you only used the brakes to steer .............jackknifing at speed would NOT be fun.

Man that would a great starting point for soooooo many things!
Pixie racer hauler,
BBQ cart,
Porta john carrier,
Pot bellied pig transporter,
jousting bike,
birthday present for me! Jan. 19th, but I would accept it before or after the date!

So did ya buy it? If not, JUMP on it! I like the pickup bed idea, but what about enclosing it to look like the front of an early vehicle? Grille, lights, hood, fenders, windshield. Could be the most unique trike out there! You'd still have storage under the hood.

Whatever you do, I like!

I was thinking ice chest with a beer keg and a layz boy, with a 12" pixie wheel on the back.

would also look good with some 20" hundred spokes, twisted chrome, a chrome chain steering wheel, flat black, pinstripe the heck out of it, metall flake seat,

or a 200 watt hi-fi on the front, with 12" Cerwin Vegas, and hydraulics (you could use a tilt/triim setup off of an old outboard motor).

Ok, realistically. How bout a retro "Good Humour" Ice Cream vendor cart? Or Krispy Kreme theme! SWEEEEEEEETTT
bigBankTruck.jpg

....think about it!

You know what br549,It was a Good Humor bike originally.The guy threw away the box before I got it.It had graphics on the sides.I know it kills me too.I am going to build it for sure.I love it!

I say deck it out like a Mad Max truck, diamond plate wheel skirts, battering ram... :mrgreen:

Man, that thing is great!!!

Back