New Years Day Ride in Albuquerque (Short Notice)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If possible, I would like to put together a New Years Day Ride in Albuquerque.

If not the 1st, maybe the 7th or 8th?

Anyone interested? If so hit me up ASAP.

12bcruzin said:
Will be in the area for Christmas...know of any vintage bikes for sale?

You could try local Craigs list well your here. You may get lucky.

If you like to ride with us while your here let me know. I have bikes to ride but know vinage.

Al,

I have a +1 for the ride!! My Electra rebuild should be finished Saturday!

I'm stoked to finally getting a ride in! 8)

big AL said:
12bcruzin said:
Will be in the area for Christmas...know of any vintage bikes for sale?

You could try local Craigs list well your here. You may get lucky.

If you like to ride with us while your here let me know. I have bikes to ride but know vinage.
That's if Big Al doesn't get to them first. :D
Blue 8)

Thats right Blue I'm a bike pimp, but my wife will tell you I'm more like a bike john :lol: :lol:

H Fab sounds great. if your good this Saturday and this weather clears we could go for a little put. Let me know.

big AL said:
Thats right Blue I'm a bike pimp, but my wife will tell you I'm more like a bike john :lol: :lol:

H Fab sounds great. if your good this Saturday and this weather clears we could go for a little put. Let me know.

My fingers are crossed, hoping for clear skies!!

big AL said:

PIMP JOHN OH NO THE BAD WORD COP IS GOING TO GET YOU .AS SOON AS THEY GET BACK FROM THE SWAP MEET ,AND SEE IT .I WOULD SAY RIDE ,BUT YA RIGHT.JULY BROTHER JULY.

greg66 said:
big AL said:

PIMP JOHN OH NO THE BAD WORD COP IS GOING TO GET YOU .AS SOON AS THEY GET BACK FROM THE SWAP MEET ,AND SEE IT .I WOULD SAY RIDE ,BUT YA RIGHT.JULY BROTHER JULY.
He said bad word cop :lol: and Swap Meet :lol:
I have tears in my eyes, that's so funny!
I can't wait to ride with you again GREGG66, IF THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME...... :wink:
Blue 8)

greg66 said:
WE WILL RIDE WITH BIG AL AKA BURQUE IN JULY HE WILL BE HERE WITH JAMES FOR THE BBI SHOW .JAMES HAD TO COME TO SACRAMENTO TO RIDE WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE WITH REAL CUSTOM BIKES,AND WE RIDE THEM .

If I can take time off from work in July, I am tagging along with Al as well!!

Latest posts

Back