New Years Day Ride in Albuquerque (Short Notice)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greg66 said:
WE LIKE SPOKES AND HO'S NOT FRUITS ON PONYS
Spokes and Ho's, Spokes and Ho's, we ride Spokes and Ho's :D :D :D :D
The video
http://youtu.be/o8T095mFdW8

It will be nice to meet all of you and put a face to the posts next summer, being that most of us are on all of the same forums.
Spokes and ho's!

greg66 said:
big AL said:
Thats right Blue I'm a bike pimp, but my wife will tell you I'm more like a bike john :lol: :lol:

H Fab sounds great. if your good this Saturday and this weather clears we could go for a little put. Let me know.
PIMP JOHN OH NO THE BAD WORD COP IS GOING TO GET YOU .AS SOON AS THEY GET BACK FROM THE SWAP MEET ,AND SEE IT .I WOULD SAY RIDE ,BUT YA RIGHT.JULY BROTHER JULY.

Is that the swap meet on Central? I was there cruising my prewar cycletruck looking for stuff...not too many vendors but found a few things not bike related...

big AL said:
12bcruzin said:
Will be in the area for Christmas...know of any vintage bikes for sale?

You could try local Craigs list well your here. You may get lucky.

If you like to ride with us while your here let me know. I have bikes to ride but know vinage.

Thanks for the offer guys, very generous. I actually brought a bike with me and rode a little but was visiting with family all week and not much time to spare...thanks anyway

12Bcruzin, I saw you on your cycle truck and yelled out nice truck but you rode away without hearing me. Perfect bike for the flee market. It makes sence your not from here now cause they don't like it when you ride your bike around the market.They have two state policeman that have a cow if they see you on your bike and not walking it. You can't miss them they are the one's that need to be riding a bike, one too many breakast burritos. :lol:

big AL said:
12Bcruzin, I saw you on your cycle truck and yelled out nice truck but you rode away without hearing me. Perfect bike for the flee market. It makes sence your not from here now cause they don't like it when you ride your bike around the market.They have two state policeman that have a cow if they see you on your bike and not walking it. You can't miss them they are the one's that need to be riding a bike, one too many breakast burritos. :lol:

I was in search and destroy mode looking for stuff and was kind of focused in. I saw you out of the corner of my eye and when I circled back that way you were gone, sorry bout that...I rode all around the place and nobody said anything so the cops must have been on lunch break...maybe next visit I will have a little more time...

Hey Blue,

I have to work on the first but we're going to do our ride one day early. Hope I didn't give you bad karma on the powder coater but glad to hear you are holding your line. If it ain't right... it ain't right. Black is Black nothing else. I will have a cocktail for you tomorrow and wish you good luck with the powder coating.

big AL said:
Hey Blue,

I have to work on the first but we're going to do our ride one day early. Hope I didn't give you bad karma on the powder coater but glad to hear you are holding your line. If it ain't right... it ain't right. Black is Black nothing else. I will have a cocktail for you tomorrow and wish you good luck with the powder coating.
Thanks my friend. They called me yesterday and it's ready. I hope.
Everyone has a safe yet fun new years. Pedal on my friends. Blue 8)

Latest posts

Back