NEW YORK KUSTOM BIKE CRUISE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW YORK KUSTOM BIKE CHAMPIONSHIP

one month !!!

can't wait to have a day off workin 7 days a week to 7pm or later usually

good to meet some more rodders from the northeast and build this show up since gettin my bike on the airplanes isn't gonna happen much while i'm growin my shop

Ride on,

SIC Nick
-Local Cycles
-S.I.C. Kustoms

That's cool for you! Bummer for me. Was looking forward to hanging with you guys. Is anyone else from the Phily area coming up?

Joe

HotRodJen said:
ill be in bonneville ut ... .this sounds like a perfect idea i rolled around brooklyn last year at the rumblers show

yeshoney said:
That's cool for you! Bummer for me. Was looking forward to hanging with you guys. Is anyone else from the Phily area coming up?

Joe

HotRodJen said:
ill be in bonneville ut ... .this sounds like a perfect idea i rolled around brooklyn last year at the rumblers show
I'm going Saturday for sure. Still on the fence for Sunday what with work and all

yeshoney said:

Joe

HotRodJen said:

yea there will be lots of philly people up but with there cars most of them dont bring there bicycles out usually has been just me and rob in the past and he'll be in tx

For anybody comin to shop in LB for friday cruise a rental truck is arranged for Saturday for sober latenite bike return and we are riding the train

spinman said:
Do we need to register our bikes for the actual "show" on Saturday?

If so, do we do it the day of the event or before.

Thx

Spin

No registration

Saturday is really a "Cruise" with a party detour at the Rumblers "Show"

More of a Brotherhood thing this year to celebrate the 1st anniversary of my shop "local cycles" and less of a formal "show".......but there will be awards on Sunday after the 3 days are over

Thanks to everyone who showed support for the shop on our first year.
Good luck for next time for all those who got caught up with life and had their plans changed.

Ride on,

SIC Nick

Back