New

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi all nice site, we love bikes and rat rods. Sting rays to. This is my 1960 24 hornet Rat Bike sold it later, as it was originally. The springer, bags, streamers bars i kept for the next creation. We changed out the sprocket later cause the pedals scraped, took it from a kids hollywood style bike then it was fine. Thanks for looking all schwinn parts thanks MB
ratrod1.jpg
bikeratrod2.jpg

RatSphinx said:
Brad, Welcome, now tell us your not really krazikev. :shock: :lol:
Now that's funny! :D

Brad, just so you know, Krazikev was a member on here until he tried to mislead everybody into thinking he had a rare bike he was restoring, he made up certificates of authenticity, painted it up with chepo spraypacks and went off at anyone who pointed out the errors in his logic...

You can read more here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66633&start=0

KraziKev-MadBrad you can see why it is funny yeah? :lol:

Luke.

NO im not. Chicagoland can vouch for me. Me and Cliff are trading bikes all the time. He is a straight up good guy, rare today later pics coming BD

Hey Brad, Welcome to the Forum. Sorry I did say hey earlier, guess I missed when you did your intro. Lots of great guys and gals out here. They love pictures here, so get some posted. You got some cool bikes might as well show them off!

Back