Newbe with a couple of bikes...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
Thought I would start with an introduction. My name is WIlliam, a.k.a. Willy, or Billy the ....; I guess... 8) I've been hovering around this site for about a month or two; just reading posts and looking at the pics. Gathering lots of ideas I must admit. You guys and gals have some GREAT bikes!!! A friend of mine, Mark (Tattooed Bike Guy) got me reacquainted with bicycles a few months ago when he wanted to go downtown OKC for a ride. I went to the bike shop to see what they had, and of course fell in love with a single speed $1400 29er :( No money for that, but also noticed the old school Electra cruisers. No money for those either. LoL! I've always loved everything from the 50's. I have a 58' Dodge Cornet that I like to kick around, and I restored a 58' SoonerCraft boat which is googleable, and still have a plethora of other old boats from that era. Anyways, started checking craigslist and ended up with a pretty nice 1960 Schwinn Speedster that is about completed, and I just bought a 50's/60's?? tandem Mead Ranger that I want to motorize. I'll try to post pics.
Just wanted to say hi, I have lots of questions so you'll be hearing from me in the future.

Okay, could use a hand posting pics from flicker.

photostream

http://flic.kr/p/8h1kPp

How??? I swear I tried everything... Things on Flicker didn't quite look like it was supposed to on the how to post a pic thread. I may have been looking in the wrong spot. Don't Know..
P.S. Thanks for the welcome Galt!

Billy The ....!!! Welcome Buddy! Use Photobucket.....It's Super Easy!

Do A Little Dance!....Make A Little Love!
124.jpg

Black on black on black........looks great !

Back