newbie bike fanatic in south currolina

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been visiting the board for a month or so now, and got so many great ideas from all of you, and have seen some of the sickest bikes ever here!!! i am currently about 90% finished with my bike which i am naming "Low Down Dirty Rat" because it is a stretched 24" lowrider which in the beginning was gonna be a shiny "babyboy" type lowrider bike...that was until i ran across ratrodbikes.com...so its still gonna be a lowrider in stance, but its rat as far as colors and extras go...all the bike needs now is paint and its finished...i am building a gas tank/ipod dock for it along with my grandfather who is a genius with wood work...i have 2 daughters one is 6, and the other will be 2 in january...they both love riding...just taught 6 yr old how to ride without training wheels, and have a pull behind kids trailer for the baby...i am married to an awesome gal who has taught me alot about what kind of person i need to be, and i love her for it...and she rides too!!! but heres a pic of the Low Down Dirty Rat minus rear fender (didnt like front fender, so wont be using it) i will take more pics when complete and post in the gallery...oh...i was doing custom cakes earlier this year but got tired of it (tooooo much work)

Oct2009009.jpg

Oct2009006.jpg

and heres the rat rod cake i did...

DSC00931.jpg

Back