newbie... dont hate!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey boys n girls! lol
my friend turned me on to this site when we started playing around with some cruiser style morphs we are putting together for the tour de fat! this will be my first. birthed into a hot rod family and building layed out trucks myself these bikes just roll with my life style as it is ya know.
i have an old auto-bike cruiser thats pretty much a parts bike and then i scored an original gt dyno-matic, this is the one im building for fun...swapped out the tubes and tires, and also had to extend the springer stem tube 10mm so that it would fit the gt dyno, looks pretty good, and it aloud me to have a 22mm stem instead of the factory 21mm that the gt came with.
my mind is always creating projects and on the bike side of those ideas ive been thinkn of utilizing a full suspension mountain bike frame and creating an older style appearing bike with moddern upgrades. hard to explain but maybe you get the idea.

Lots of great pics and information on here, cool site everyone!
so......thats my intro!

Latest posts

Back