Newbie from Bournemouth, England

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm here in sunny Bournemouth on the south coast of England. Hi to all you US guys, hi to the UK ratters and hi to everyone else. Love the site :D . Some people may know me from other forums like NSRA, MMOC, VAG and Wheel . As you may or may not know I am very much into custom cars and bikes, mainly rodded Morris Minors and lowrider bikes. I own a custom Morris and a lowrider bike that is great for cruising the beach 8) . I have some retro 26" alloy mag wheels in the FOR SALE section so check it out. Cheers guys. Ben

Hi, I just joined here a few weeks back, and love the site, there's a few people from around dorset here it seems, so welcome! I'm not in dorset myself, but may be soon if all goes well with a job I've just applied for!

Let's see some photos of your bikes!

hi, i'm from verwood dorset. i also have a 1955 four dour minor, and too many bikes. i presume you are jonthegun's friend? anyway a big welcome- we need to fly the flag for all the ratrodders over here. i am also on the mmoc forum under the same user name. marcus

p.s. i will get some pics of my bikes on soon, promise!

Sup Ben!

Hi to JonTheGun (still up for riding tommorow?). Hi to Marcus, you may have seen me around the Bournemouth area, matt black Morris, very low, very loud, very fast, slotmags? Ring a bell :wink: :D . Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I will try and post a picture of mine and my girlfriends lowriders 8)

Back