Newbie from CT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great site, I've lurked for quite awhile but just got around to posting. I'm a dad of 4 (3boys/1girl, ages 3-11) which means I'm broke and stretched thin. :wink: I've got big plans in my head for a Rat Rod but don't have the time or money to build right now. Now that some POS stole my mountain bike :x I've got to fill the space with something and what could be better than a rat bike?!!

welcome to the forum. There's a few of us here from CT. If we can help you get a rat built for cheap, we will. cheers

Welcome!...You may thank that POS for stealing your MTB someday. You've just "entered" the real world of bicycles.

Thanks for the welcome, all! I'm not ashamed to ask for help when I need it, so be careful what you offer. :wink:

Right now I'm looking for something big and fat, since...well...so am I. :lol: Although I've been working on the latter. If you've got any local leads let me know. I'm looking for a complete, rideable bike to start but not real concerned with cosmetics.

there are a bunch of us from CT, and it seems like alot of bicycle stuff is always happening, There are the new london rides as well as the guilford rides, and it seems there are alot of swap meets as well. Welcome aboard If you need any help finding a bike i buy and sell alot. -CJ

cody-james said:
there are a bunch of us from CT, and it seems like alot of bicycle stuff is always happening, There are the new london rides as well as the guilford rides, and it seems there are alot of swap meets as well. Welcome aboard If you need any help finding a bike i buy and sell alot. -CJ
Thanks! :D

Back