Newbie From Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to all this so be nice :)

I don't have a Rat Rod bike, but have a couple newer cruisers and I'm very interested in making some sort of creation of my own.

Right now I have a 2004 electra Fat Tire bike. I also have a Rolling Rock bike (i think made by Victory) that I picked up cheap off craigslist.
My plan is to keep the Fat Tire bike original
But I want to take the Rolling Rock bike apart and try to work some magic with it.

It's not old, but I will be mainly painting it and hopefull getting some ideas from this site to make it look unique. I guess we will see :)

Just looking at some of your bikes on here, it's really giving me the bug to look for some older bikes so I can piece together a masterpiece.

anyway, here are my 2 bikes I have now. I'm sure I'll have more to come
DSC01220.jpg

all I have is a cell phone pic of the Rolling Rock bike. Just picked it up last night.
roundrock.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Great looking rides....the red one should look nice on the roof of your car. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Great looking rides....the red one should look nice on the roof of your car. :wink:

Picked the bike up Saturday in Austin and took it to it's first car show on Sunday and got 1st place in class.

DSC01232.jpg

Back