Newbie here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all : Firewalker and BigDaddy got me to come to this site since we are next door neighbours. My name is John. I used to work on bikes in my spare time until my two kids came along, but since Firewalker and BigDaddy started up doing bikes, my interest came back. My tenant gave me a bike yesterday so I think I will have some fun with it

welcome to the board.

I think we now have the first local chapter of Rat Rod Bikes. M.R.R.R.B.

Clancy

Big Daddy

MAPLE RIDGE ROCKS!!! 8) Welcome aboard son, you have a long road ahead of you...lol lol... Now get goin on that bike of yours and we can all go CRUZZZIINNNNN Maple Ridge Style.. Thats right...We bad... Uhu... :lol:

im outty

Ok, its over im moving. so do i have to marry someone to live in canada or what? sounds like theres too much fun going donw there needs more fun:arrow: :arrow: :|

welcome!

And he is a "Newfy" ( for you americans ...he is from Newfoundland ) its on the other side of Canada ...they talk ,do, and live a bit defferent than the rest, but they are the most friendly and funny people you will meet! :D

A newfy came running up from the dock yelling

"Someone stole me boat!"
"are you sure?"

"yep! I went down to see and there it was! "GONE!"

Hi John! :lol:

here is a good example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_NUVaUd ... ed&search= lolol

Latest posts

Back