Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hi, my name is Walker, i live in central NH.

I've been into bikes for a long time, essentially got into bike repair because it was a 25 mile ride to the nearest shop. When i was in the sevice i ended up doing bike repairs for the other guys while on ship and overseas. While in San Diego i met a guy who was really into resorations, got to take a spin on a restored Huffman Supercycle of his, still rates as a top 10 ride.. After that 4 year stint i went to Barnetts Bicycle Institute in Colorado and took the Comprehensive Bicycle Mechanics class. Absolutely a great experience. I then went to work for an excellent high end bicycle shop in Glenn NH and eventually opened my own retail / repair shop "Walker's Wheels". You won't find me on the web, it only lasted a summer but it was a good life experience. Now a graduate in Mechanical Engineering and father of two boys i don't seem find enough time to spend on the hobbies and projects, maybe this summer....

I am also a member of a Yamaha TW200 forum, of wich I have two, one i ride every day in the summer, the other is a basket case i am building up for my wife to ride, stretching out the swingarm, new blue metallic....kind of streamlining it a bit... . Not sure how i stumbled into this forum but i have to say the creativity is amazing and the attitude is very posative as well (seems a rare commodity on the www these days).

I have posted a couple of things in the classified section. 2 bikes that need a new home and a coupld of interresting projects....just what i need.....

Thanks

nice, dual sport / adv riding is awesome i've traveled the east coast on my klr in fact its 45 today i may ride to south eastern ct today !

Latest posts

Back