• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEWEST * 1936 MONARK SILVER KING HEAD BADGE DECAL * 1934 HEAD BADGE AND MONARK SUPER DELUXE MASCOT SPRITE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Klptzyxm retsim…?😁

Photorealism 1936 HEAD BADGE IS IN ! 2”x 3” $4 shipped peel and stick BAM !
Original Monark Battery Company head badge from 1934 -1935 decal with patina look in 2” x 3” $3 shipped and the 1940s-1950s Silver King sprite character for such advertisements as the Monark Super Deluxe in 3” x 4” $4 shipped within continental U.S. Both have antique look but are shiny surface brand new peel and stick. PayPal as friends/add their percentage or send postal money order. Inquire with address please and thank you.
dirTTown cycles J.View attachment 194777
! SALE $3 EACH ANY SHIPPED NOW message me your address and how you’d like to send payment thanks friends

! SALE $3 EACH ANY SHIPPED NOW message me your address and how you’d like to send payment thanks friends
It’s a beautiful badge…I’ve no Monarks 🙁

Could you manufacture one of these? If so, how much a would it cost? Thanks
s-l400 (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back