Newsboy that I need help with

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this at a antique shop with a 450 firm tag on it I got the number of the guy who has it for sale is that a fare price on it? It's really clean.
b604d407.jpg

987b6c46.jpg

38171653.jpg

Not even close to a $450 bike in my opinion. I think $200 would be the high end of the scale for it. It's very plain other than the handlebars. Just think of the other bikes that $450 could buy. I sell clean, higher end Schwinns for less than $450.

Seems way high to me also.I have only seen one fair priced bike in an antique store(bought it).Normally they are 3-5 times beyond the value of the bike.Example- at our local antique store is a late 50's JC higgins girls tank bike (the box tank,ugly as imaginable) fair shape.Id see a bike guy paying 50.00 to 75.00 max for it.They have "made in 1930's" and 375.00 on it--typical antique store.

Thanks for help I'm a schwinn guy my self I talked to the guy and as low as he will go on it is 400 still to high for me

Lots of fish in the sea my friend. Save your pennies and get something a lot cooler for your money.

Latest posts

Back