Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ltmllsuOjD1qm86t3o1_1280.jpg
5860226479_1e0699ee30_o.jpg

i want to hack the back of a monark frame off and putting a rear suspension on it from a old full suspension super cycle is this allowed and what catagory would it be
Well……..depends on your tires would be the short answer

https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/orbo-swbo-rules.119269/

“* It is up to you to decide whether your plans meet parameters and definitions. The rules are intentionally thin to leave plenty of space for creativity”

I don’t ride when the streets are wet & this happens like three days a year here.
I decided to and then realized I own 8 bicycles and none of them has fenders attached.

I have One Set of fenders (for the Manhattan) hanging on the fence & today they will become more than ornamental.
CAFC16B7-1BAD-4180-BA65-BC7B01E33D08.jpeg

I've got a frame, got a fork. Fork is fine. Frame needs to be stripped and/or painted.

Need to figure out a color scheme as I'd like to start keeping my eyes out collecting a few anodized blingy bits. It's easy to go overboard, easy to end up with the "same" color anodized parts that in reality don't match at all.

I am waffling on the idea of rather than using cool/boutique parts from my bin, instead use generic parts but do filing, sanding, and drillium.

Back