Nice Folding Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folders...

Ya know...no matter how high tech or how much $$$ I have never seen a folding bike that looks 'Cool' :wink:

Re: Folders...

RatFink said:
Ya know...no matter how high tech or how much $$$ I have never seen a folding bike that looks 'Cool' :wink:

You are so right...they have a tendency to look pretty dorky. :lol:

Re: Folders...

Rat Rod said:
RatFink said:

You are so right...they have a tendency to look pretty dorky. :lol:
But boy can they be a lifesaver! I took the bus into downtown Charleston a few weeks back, just happened to have my Raleigh Compact RSW instead of one of my full frame bikes. Of the 3 buses that I planned on taking the first one had full racks in the front, no problem I will just wait for the next. Second bus had a full rack :? then the driver tells me the third and last bus isn't running :shock: so I collapsed the bike and driver said it was okay to bring it on board. Saved me a 9 mile ride thru some very questionable areas of town. I agree they are strange looking...in fact the kids around here refer to it as my "clown bike" but they all love riding it anyway :lol:

Aaron 8) [/url]

Back